Hi,

I’m trying to confirm if cordova-ios 6.x accommodates es6 modules, both the
import syntax as well <script type=”module”>.

My previous attempts with the older wkwebviewengine plugin were blocked because
ES6 modules had to be served from an http server to get the right MIME type,
else the webview rejects it.

Before I repeat the frustration, has anyone tried this? Does the current
cordova-ios 6.x use a backend webserver, thus the “localhost” I see in the
source code (but I’m not seeing anything that looks like an http server…)?

Thanks,
___
Michael Gatto · Lead Mobile Engineer · vinSUITE