I like this idea!
You might want to include a "Can we contact you for further questions?
<optional email box>" at the end, just in case there's really useful
feedback that we want to follow up on.

In the past I've seen companies use tools like SurveyMonkey and TypeForm
for this, but it might be worth seeing if we can use ASF's limesurvey
account.

~Darryl