+1

On 2023-11-29 9:52 p.m., Jesse wrote:
Hello friends! I have been the chair of Apache Cordova since around
December of 2018, roughly 5 years. My duties of late have been mostly
administrative: board reports, PMC management etc. Some of it is listed
here in the README: https://github.com/apache/cordova-apache-board-reports
I think it is time for new leadership and I have decided to resign my
duties as the Apache Cordova chair. I formally nominate Bryan Ellis as the
next chair.
Bryan has been a consistently motivated contributor to the project and has
been diligently pushing through many of our releases over the last several
years.  I believe Bryan will be great in this new role and I will do my
best to help him. Bryan is very familiar with and helps uphold 'The Apache
Way'
(https://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html) and he will be a
great liaison with the Board. I won't be far, I plan to remain in the
community and will always be reachable, though I am going to be more
focused on personal goals.   I am always available to answer questions and
help sort issues. Cheers,
   Jesse