Hello Cordova hackers,

Some of us are trying to introduce electronic hacker badges to a few events where Cordova technology could be very welcome. Such badges are electronic PCBs of various grades (some very high value with injection moulded enclosures) given to each event attendee at the entrance.

If you're enthusiastic about making the phone facing application a Cordova one, then I hope you will indicate interest here so that we can explore the options together. I think this may be quite easy if enough of us collaborate.

The graphics environment running on the badge's ESP32-C6 chip is LVGL by the way, and it can communicate with a phone over Bluetooth and NFC.

To learn more about HOPE in New York (July 2024) take a look at the high profile speakers like Steve Wozniak and Jello Biafra that have contributed in past years https://www.hope.net/

Cheers,
Michael