From: jan i [mailto:j...@apache.org]
Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2015 01:10
To: dev@corinthia.incubator.apache.org
Subject: [RESULT][VOTE] incubator_corinthia_release_0.1

Hi

I am pleased to announce that we can continue with our release. It has been
a long
journey so far and the next step is to have IPMC vote for the release.

The vote passed with:
8 +1 (include 1 Mentor vote)
0 +0 (Dennis gave this in the PRE-VOTE, but wrote "I do not give permission
for this to be applied automatically to a genuine [VOTE]" so it is not
counted.
0 -1

4 PPMC abstained from voting (will be discussed later on private).

Daniel Gruno and Myself have binding IPMC votes, which I will transfer.

rgds
jan i.