Hi

> On 31 Aug 15, at 14:08, Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamil...@acm.org> wrote:
>
> Agreed.  The ODF Plugfest in September might be another place to connect with
> them.

I just sent off a note to Jos, of KO.gmbh; he created WebODF and probably still
maintains it. I cc’ed Peter.

The ODF Plugfest (where is it again?) is obvious, but in order to mostify it
I’d suggest contacting not just Jos et al., but also Michiel and other
developer groups. Having been to several of these, my sense is that preparation
does help in getting to the point quickly. That means not just framing the
issues in terms of ODF and standards (however useful) but also in ways that are
more apprehensible to developers. Eg, what issues do you need addressed, how
can you help, given this architecture, code, how would might Corinthia
integrate with existing systems, etc.

-louis