I am a +1 for retiring it and moving it out too.

The project is still valuable to the Mesos community and I wish it would be
revived in the future but for the time being there are insufficient
resources from the initial committers to continue its development and
curate the community.

---
Jiang Yan Xu <y...@jxu.me> | @xujyan <https://twitter.com/xujyan> |
linkedin/xujyan <https://www.linkedin.com/in/xujyan>