On Jan 16, 2009, at 8:37 AM, Benoit Chesneau wrote:

On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 1:55 PM, Damien Katz <dam...@apache.org> wrote:
Chunked isn't allowed right now. Why are you sending a file chunked?

-Damien

Chunked seem the only method to send a big files in with curl in
command line, since it force it to split its read. I don't really need
chunked encoding for now.

Chunked is only necessary when you don't know the length ahead of time, streaming a file of known length up to a web server shouldn't require any buffering by the http client. Just don't send it chunked and it should work and use very little memory.

-Damien

This script allowed me to send a 4Go files to couch without using too
much memory :
http://friendpaste.com/28kxlg0FrjbOSTyDLFLbZb

- benoƮt