On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 4:01 PM, Adam Kocoloski
<adam.kocolo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi devs, I spent a good bit of time over the last two days on attachment
> replication.  I started with pull replication since I had a pretty clear
> idea of what I wanted to do there:

Sounds like you're on the right track. I'd suggest contacting
Chandrashekhar directly.

Tonight I hope to be checking in some code that allows chunked
attachment PUT, for those times when you don't know how big an
attachment is. Hopefully it won't effect what you are doing, but it
does modify the

The only problem I can see with concurrent attachment streaming is if
2 attachments on the same doc are happening at the same time, you
could have a race condition about the doc._rev.

--
Chris Anderson
http://jchris.mfdz.com