On Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 8:26 PM, Zachary Zolton
<zachary.zol...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hmm... I can't do anything that doesn't result in a view server timeout. (^_-)
>
> Shall I open an issue? I can discuss what I tried, as well...

It never hurts to start a ticket. Especially if you have patches.

Thinking about it more, it seems like the Erlang side is gonna be
looking for that start signal before it will send a row. We'll need to
design a dont-start signal, so that it can get a row without sending
headers.

--
Chris Anderson
http://jchrisa.net