Hey everyone,

Before you get all over-excited because you saw Microsoft Support
(yeah right..) just note that I do not work for Microsoft nor intend
to :)

Some of you may know me from the IRC channel where I hang out most of
the times "davidc".

Anyways, I'm heading to Redmond for the Microsoft Web Developer Summit
and I was wondering if there was something I could bring up about
CouchDB to the Microsoft fellas that you'd like to get answered or
anything.

Basically I'm looking for a list of issues with Couch on Microsoft
platforms (not with microsoft in general), feature requests for Couch,
etc.

Let me know what ye think :)

--
Slan,