On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 8:29 PM, Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> As part of the release procedure, this is a request to update the roadmap
> document:
>
>        http://couchdb.apache.org/roadmap.html
>
> Please comment on what should be added, and what should be removed.

for next release I would like to have :
- authorization per database
- a global notification handler which would allow an indexer (or
anything else) to listen changes without opening a connection per db.
Also maybe we should define a global way to index document content and
send it on an indexer like we do for view server ?
- Better RFC 2616 compliance: davisp and me started to write on
webmachine couchdb

Other stuff but I don't think it's possible for next release :

native couchdb clustering : possibility to dispatch database and docs
across multiple nodes that could be added on the fly.

I think that's thse features could be removed from the roadmap :

Continuous replication
Pure tail-append storage
Update API to parse client requests in JavaScript
Cookie authentication support
Windows build supports

- benoit