I have been putting together some stuff that seems pertinent to this
discussion.

I'm working on a performance suite that tests a variety of concurrent
performance scenarios.

I have the client code written but I'm still working on the automated
build/test code. Once that is finished I plan to do some GitHub integration
and some charting.

The idea here is to chart the performance differences between a GitHub
branch at a certain commit compared to the performance of the latest release
and the latest trunk.

If someone has an idea of how they might increase performance they could
point this tool at their GitHub branch and reference the differences in
performance between their code and the latest release and trunk.

I'll send another email once i have some pretty graphs to show off :)

-Mikeal