On Feb 22, 2010, at 7:31 AM, Noah Slater wrote:

> On 22 Feb 2010, at 03:38, J Chris Anderson wrote:
>
>> I've checked and added json2.js to the NEWS and CHANGES in trunk and 0.11
>>
>> Also it's nice to think about breaking changes as well when you are thinking
>> of this. I've got a bunch of stuff written up and headed wikiward for 0.11,
>> but for future reference, we should think of the breaking changes page as
>> being in the same boat as news and changes.
>
> Agreed.
>
> I have added this as a new checkpoint for the release procedure.

I'm ready for 0.11 to happen. It's been long enough for comments, etc.

I know we've been finding and fixing bugs, but hopefully we've done the
majority of that. The point of the feature freeze is to let us focus on finding
and fixing bugs for 1.0, so we shouldn't let the possibility of a few
stragglers hold us back.

So let's do this thing!

Chris