Chris,

we've been bending the rules already by committing code to 0.11.x that clearly
isn't just bugfixes. If we are going to to cut 1.0 from trunk, I'd ask you to
identify and revert all the backports that don't fit that bill from 0.11.x.

I don't care much either way about where to cut 1.0 from at this point except I
wish this would have been brought up earlier so I didn't had to waste a lot of
time on the backports.

Cheers
Jan