>> Maybe the thing to do is to put a note about this config item somewhere
>> prominent in Futon. The Configuration page is obvious, but not prominent
>> enough.

I've got a nice little paragraph sitting on the config page in Futon (good
enough, I think)

For the strongest consistency guarantees, <tt>delayed_commits</tt> should be
single-user performance. For more details see the CouchDB wiki on Delayed
Commits.

The only issue is that there is no such wiki page (or at least I can't find
one.)

Anyone care to summarize the full-commit tradeoff in a user-friendly way? If
you are up for doing that, but aren't up to editing the wiki, even just
replying to this thread with the language would be helpful, and then I can put
the page up and I'll add this documentation to trunk for 1.0

Chris