On Jul 31, 2010, at 6:09 PM, Noah Slater wrote:

> I saw a conversation on IRC tonight about bumping this thread. I noticed an
> email from J. Chris in another thread saying he wanted to hold back from
> 1.0.1 until something was fixed. Waiting for the all clear. Let me know.

All clear! I don't remember suggesting we should wait, but I'll take your word
for it.

I definitely reverted and redid one of the patches that I backported to 1.0.x,
but that's all cleaned up now.

I think we are in the clear. Plus I'm excited to start working on 1.0.2.

We should also roll 0.11.3 at this time.

Chris