Hi Behrad,

I will add test cases to the test harness for multiview and we will
see if we can get this working, the log files help, thanks! Looks like
you are posting as an authenticated user, I haven't tried this with
the multiview, so I will add a test.

I will send you an email later on today when this is done.

thanks,

Norman