On 26 August 2010 19:27, Nikolai Teofilov <kol...@me.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Where can I find the sources (current version) for the windows installer?
>
> Thanks,
> Nikolai

Hi Nikolai

Since at least 0.9 it is included in trunk. You should build erlang
from source first & then couch.

http://github.com/erlang/otp/blob/dev/INSTALL-WIN32.md
http://github.com/apache/couchdb/blob/trunk/INSTALL.Windows

I have been plugging away on automating building CouchDB on windows
end-to-end, notes are now at
http://github.com/dch/glazier/blob/master/README.md - would be great
to get your comments.

It's still very much work in progress, incl 1 unresolved issue with
missing couch_icu_driver.dll.

Key things that slowed me down;

you need MS VC++ 9.0 (2008 Express is fine), and also Windows 7 SDK.

use 32bit versions even if you are on a 64bit windows.

Spidermonkey can be pulled out from seamonkey 2.0.6 release version

I needed to compile Curl from source as the precompiled ones no longer
have the necessary stuff for linking later on.

get your cygwin path right.It must be in this order - ./otp_build
env_win32 gets it wrong sometimes
# first up are erlang build helper scripts
# then MSVC9 binaries using the new junction points
# then SDKs
# then erlang and couchdb build helper scripts
# then cygwin tools
# then windows

I have 2 batch files to help with this, relax.cmd and relax.sh which
on my automated build system dump you into the right prompt with the
right path + libraries.

The configure command for couchdb and all the specific file versions I
downloaded are in the text view of the readme.

I hope this is enough to speed you up & let me know what doesn't work
or isn't clear - still a fair way to go!

cheers
Dave