I would say if you find it somewhere with an EPL header, then that's a
good sign. But best to check with the original author that it was his
intent. As an interesting aside, I'm not even sure if its possible
that someone that's not an employee of Ericson can release something
under the EPL.

I'm not being a pain on purpose here, but the ASF is particular about
provenance in code and licensing. Alternatively, I haven't studied the
code, so in the worst case I'll read the white paper and try and apply
it to Basho's ebloom project.

Paul Davis