Hi everyone!

You've discussed earlier possibility of adding access validators to _design
documents, this feature it's a kind of thing that many couchdb users will be
glad to see.
The conclusion of previous discussion was that we can't add this validators,
because we actually won't be able to tell later, whether user can access
_design/view or not.

What if we could add *validate_view_**access *to _design document?
It's not only fix of problem, I've mentioned above, but also a feature:
You'll be able to allow user to access only view, without having an access
to a full document.
So, for example, views could show only *title* field of document, while *
price* field will be hidden in a document itself.

What do you think?

--
(Node.js, Ruby, Python, PHP developer)
Fedor Indutny