Hey Paul,

./srcmv.py does throw an error at me, b/c a patch could not be applied:

error: patch failed: test/etap/060-kt-merging.t:14
error: test/etap/060-kt-merging.t: patch does not apply
Patch failed at 0002 fix-etap-tests
When you have resolved this problem run "git am --resolved".
If you would prefer to skip this patch, instead run "git am --skip".
To restore the original branch and stop patching run "git am --abort".
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./srcmv.py", line 340, in <module>
    main()
  File "./srcmv.py", line 331, in main
    git_restore()
  File "./srcmv.py", line 290, in git_restore
    run("git am %s/*.patch" % PATCH_DIR)
  File "./srcmv.py", line 38, in run
    raise RuntimeError("Command failed: %s" % cmd)
RuntimeError: Command failed: git am
/Users/basti/Documents/src/sandbox/couchdb-srcmv/couchdb.patches/*.patch

here is the full output: http://friendpaste.com/73PhLSNcRH64dQVDg7B9fr