On 12.01.2011 14:51, Benoit Chesneau wrote:
On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 2:34 PM, Robert Newson<robert.new...@gmail.com>  wrote:
1.0.2 now has fixes for several serious issues. Unless there's another
known one of sufficient severity I think we should get 1.0.2 as soon
as we can. Can some other folks chime in with their take please?

B.
I'm just asking for 1 or 2 days, that's not to much.

Until there are no blocker, we can then release. I don't see any
reason to not do that. There have been so many fixes in 2 last week,
that I think it could be good to take some time to test against our
data. I even didn't have time to test your yesterday patch against my
data where it was failling.

- benoit

For me those 1 or 2 days are the preparation of the release tarballs and voting phase.

Cheers,
  Volker