On 21 January 2011 04:06, Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is the third release vote for Apache CouchDB 1.0.2
>
> Changes since the last round:
>
>  * Fix raw view document link due to overlealous URI encoding in
>   Futon.
>  * Spell javascript correctly in loadScript(uri).
>  * Preserve purge metadata during compaction to avoid spurious
>   view regeneration.
>  * Fix spurious conflicts during attachment uploads after a document
>   has had a conflict. See COUCHDB-902 for details.
>  * Fix multipart GET APIs to always send attachments in compressed
>   form when they are compressed on disk. This fixes a bug for
>   attachments created via local-local replication. See COUCHDB-1022
>   for details.

> artifacts so that any critical issues can be resolved before the release
> is made. Everyone is free to vote on this release. Please report your
> results and vote to this thread.

>  http://people.apache.org/~davisp/dist/1.0.2/
>
> These artifacts have been built from the 1.0.2 tag in Subversion:
>
>  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/couchdb/tags/1.0.2/
>
> Happy voting!

+1

Windows 7 x64, erlang R14B01, spidermonkey 1.8.5 (r35345), icu 4.2.1,
libcurl 7.21.3, openssl 1.0.0c

checksum OK 7ffbbe0f23f672181c89923c9f7a1de1
make checks fail (but never do on windows anyway)
futon tests pass (from firefox 4.0b9 MacOS X)

NB it shouldn't affect the release, but I still want to check that the
4GiB overwrite issue COUCHDB-852 is closed - Juhani's fix for the
underlying erlang bug is in R14B01.

Cheers
Dave