On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 10:27 AM, Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Imo the thing we could have in view, except this plugin "support", is
> a simple api to call any part of couchdb we need. Something as simple
> as the HTTP api but for erlang.
>
>  I'm thinking to have a couchbeam pure erlang api for example just for
> that. It would also help us to make new HTTP layer using webmachine
> for example or anything. fabric an hovercraft are also good
> inspiration. I'm pretty ready to do such thing. Does it worth a thread
> to discuss about it?

You already have that with the new replicator. It brings a module
named "couch_api_wrap.erl". For now, it only has functions necessary
for the replicator to operate both with local and remote databases.
Nevertheless, it already covers a significant subset of the CouchDB API

--
Filipe David Manana,
fdman...@gmail.com, fdman...@apache.org