Hi, all.

I've tried to add custom parameters to query_server_config section in
hope that they would be passed to view server, where I could dispatch
them to set logging level, logging handlers, json default module etc.
However, I've failed and  nnly reduce_limit option still had passed to
view server:
[u'reset', {u'reduce_limit': True}]
I've tried to set options via Futon, local.ini and default.ini (that
just was the last hope) - still no changes in input json string.

Is this a bug or just not implemented feature?

CouchDB server 1.0.2 release

Tried configuration:
[query_server_config]
reduce_limit = True
log_level = debug
log_email = support@localhost
test = should it be passed?

I just don't think that passing all this options to query server as
command line arguments is good idea when there is a special section
for config options. Or I'm wrong?