On 3 Jun 2011, at 22:51, Mark Thomas wrote:

> PMC Members,
>
> If your PMC/Incubator podling does not appear in the lists below please
> feel free to ignore this message and apologies for the noise.
>
> TLPs that need to clean up /dist:
> abdera, buildr, cassandra, click, cocoon, couchdb, hbase, hive,
> jackrabbit, logging, nutch, openwebbeans, perl, portals,
> qpid, roller, santuario, shiro, spamassassin, synapse, tcl, thrift,
> tiles, ws, xmlbeans, xmlgraphics

Hello,

I am the release manager for CouchDB.

I took note of your original emails, but made no modifications to the CouchDB
dist directory because I do not believe we need to make any changes. You will
see we have the most recent two point releases, along with bug fix releases.
Everything else has been archived. I think this is reasonable.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Noah