On 16 Jun 2011, at 16:33, Noah Slater wrote:

> I got the CAPTCHA wrong and MoinMoin dropped my edits on the floor. I am
> feeling very frustrated right now, so I'm going for a walk into town to
> relax. I will manually add each one of these tags back in the next 30 minutes
> or so

I have added the tags now.

Some of these will be a simple matter of adding a sentence to say that the
product or service uses CouchDB. I would ask, however, that the description go
into more detail than that, if possible. Remember that we're trying to build a
useful resource for people here. What else would the reader want to know about
why or how this product or service is using CouchDB?

Ever handsome,

Noah

(Stressing out about things so you don't have to, since 2007.)