Hi,

Are there any plans to do 1.1.1 (or 1.0.4) release to fix the view compaction
bug/bugs soon? (COUCHDB-994, COUCHDB-1224)

This is a *major* bug in CouchDB (not compacting leads to running out of disk,
compacting leads to hours of downtime if reindexing from scratch is triggered),
and seems to be affecting several folks.

(If the patches are already in the 1.1.x branch, I could consider running
a snapshot from that -- but I couldn't tell from JIRA/SVN whether all the
patches were already committed or merged from trunk to 1.1.x.
Does someone know?)

Best regards,
Pasi