Thanks Benoit!

I'm sorry to keep bugging ...

The problem is, at least for me, that I can't simply delete docs from the
_replicator db. It's a critical part of my couchDB setup. It is something
that excited me a lot a about couchDB, I just want to setup these
replications and then don't think about it any more, that's something that
the DB should just do – and let me relax.

What I really don't understand is, _why_ the continuous replication keep
the db files open? I'm not an Erlang developer at all, sorry if this is a
dump question/thought, but shouldn't the continuous replication be
triggered only if a change happens in the db, instead of keeping it alive
all the time? Is this a bug or probably something that might be improved in
future?

Thanks

× Gregor