On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 7:39 AM, Robert Newson (Commented) (JIRA)
<j...@apache.org> wrote:

>    [
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-1367?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=13172791#comment-13172791
>  ]
>
> Robert Newson commented on COUCHDB-1367:
>
> Oh, ye of little faith. couchdb-lucene certainly can handle the last_seq
> output (and has since approximately forever). It's just so rarely encountered
> that it doesn't help with respect to the issue at hand.

First of all, faith is the most overrated virtue. It is, in fact, a vice.

But no, sorry. I wasn't speaking about couchdb-lucene, but rather
making a minor correction to Bob D.'s comment that a continuous
listener hasn't access to the last_seq object.

--
Iris Couch