No problem.  I hope it wasn't too much of a rant.

It's just that CouchDB is an awesome project, but, I am not sure other
new comers will be as persistent as I have.

Once I wrap up my first CouchDB deployment in a few days, I will
contribute some helpful information to the Wiki.  I have editing
privileges as of yesterday.

If anyone wants to give me word on whether Couchbase Mobile Syncpoint
is the route I should go for Android, I would appreciate it!  Still
trying to figure this out! ;)

Jonathan Porta