Thanks you all very much for kind welcome words! It was a big surprise
for me after hard deadline days and I'm very happy to work together
with this great community on such awesome project as CouchDB. Hope to
be more active and contribute more and not only with docs - friendship
with LYSE brings a bit of fun in life (:
--