On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 2:14 PM, Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org> wrote:

> Ah, sorry, the vote thread at gene...@incubator.apache.org, which is the
> last gauntlet Benoit needs to go through.
>
> Basically, Benoit needs to commit his XML file to the Incubator space, and
> then get lazy consensus on it.

Well in the ip clearance template it says:

IP Clearance processing must be executed either by an Officer
or a Member of the ASF. <em>If you are not an Officer or a Member,
please contact your project chair who will find an appropriate
volunteer.</em> Incubator karma is also required. Please request
karma from the incubator pmc if you do not have it.

I am not a member of the ASF so it should be one of you. Jan proposed to
handle that. Or maybe I missed something?

- benoit