Hey everyone,

I am really honoured to have the opportunity to be a part of the Apache
CouchDB project. I am a fan and user since 2008 an I love this project and
the community - namely you!

My first focus will be the integration of L10n into CouchDB. I hope I can
motivate a lot of people to help. But I am also interested in all the other
stuff in CouchDB - especially in the Erlang parts - but wait - I have to
learn a lot ;.)

So - well ... thanks to all of you ;-)

Let's Rock!

Andy

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany

http://www.couchdb-buch.de
http://www.pg-praxisbuch.de

GPG fingerprint: 3B6D 07F8 8732 CD61 D078  EF7A 63BA 495D 0F15 F21F