Apache CouchDB is a database that uses JSON for documents, JavaScript for
MapReduce queries, and regular HTTP for an API.

Releases

1.4.0 (2013-09-04)
http://www.apache.org/dist/couchdb/notes/1.4.0/apache-couchdb-1.4.0.html

1.5.0 (2013-11-06)
http://www.apache.org/dist/couchdb/notes/1.5.0/apache-couchdb-1.5.0.html

Recent Activity

- Finalising the merge of Benoit Chesneau’s rcouch fork.
- Preparation of CouchCamp Vienna, a community run weekend hackathon.
- Successful run of CouchDB Conf Vancouver with ~80 attendees, 13 speakers.
  Videos will be available. Details are at http://conf.couchdb.org.
- Created an I18N list and translation team to drive translation efforts.
- Passed a proposal on using Influitive to boost our community engagement.

Community

Including the following additions, CouchDB has 29 committers and 9 PMC members.

New committers:

Andy Wenk

No new PMC members. Most recent PMC addition Nov 9th, 2012.

Mailing list stats:

announce
- 131 subscribers (+37)
- 2 message since August (+1)