Apparently, readthedocs.org is collecting stats--or at least is when served from their side...JS code is there regardless.

I'm not sure how Google Analytics would deal with two UA-* IDs, but certainly mixing something else in shouldn't be hard.

Readthedocs.org is apparently providing all the wrapping content, but we could probably drop something into the sidebar template:
https://github.com/apache/couchdb/blob/master/share/doc/templates/searchbox.html

Non-standard, but might still serve the purpose. :)

Let me know if you have JS that needs copy/paste-ing. ;)