Ashley,

Splitting this off to get back to what we were talking about. :)

On 2 February 2014 17:11, Ashley Parkes <ash...@ashleyparkes.com> wrote:
> Sounds awesome!!
>
> Twitter -> Facebook: you first connect it to your main profile, then it gives
> you the option to reconnect it to a Page you manage. It's weird. From there
> you can decide whether to post tweets to the FB timeline, etc.
>
> HootSuite: I've heard good things about it too but their free tier doesn't
> have team integration and limits social media profiles to 5. I'll ask around
> this week if there's anything comparable floating about.

I've just tweeted at Buffer to ask if they'd be interested donating an
account to us.

https://twitter.com/nslater/status/430655015267872768

I use Buffer for my personal stuff. And it is a nice app. If Buffer
don't want to donate an account, I might be willing to pay for one.

> LinkedIn: I think it would be a good idea to have an official page there too-
> the groups are great but more for community discussion than for marketing
> efforts per se. It's probably on the less-urgent end of the scale though.

Ah, okay. Sounds like a good idea. Feel free!

Can you add me as a manager?

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater