Cool. I'm gonna take a crack at getting all of the rcouch versions of
apps split out into their respective repositories to see how hard
it'll be to get things merged between the rcouch and bigcouch
versions.

I'll push anything I make to branches named import-rcouch and will
paste the commands I used in an email on this thread.