Github user robertkowalski commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/couchdb/pull/227#issuecomment-44539512

    @garrensmith thank you, you spotted a bug regarding the False filtering
(documents have a deleted: true flag if deleted, but not explicit false when
not deleted. Additionally the filter was case sensitive. I addressed these two
problems in 23eafa1 and fcc43cc

    I also moved the filter to the top (ee8d7fd) and styled it with a red
button and a strong tag instead of the previously used h6 (db013fb)

    In case we want to have more explanation for a filter, we can now set a
tooltip text. this is currently not used, as I also fixed the bug in the
filtering (719ee7b)

    While I was working in the changes-template I changed <%= to <%- where
interpolation was not needed: e75dd26

---
with INFRA.
---