On 13/07/14 23:47, Alexander Shorin wrote:
Our view server is compiles functions on each view index update
instead of reusing inner cache. This is because of out-dated protocol:
others design function are works differently from views. While it's
good to change and improve query server protocol completely, this task
requires more time to be done. We should have a least plan B to do
small steps in good direction.
As already suggested, here is my proposal for 2.0 view/query server:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JtfvCpNB9pRQyLhS5KkkEdJ-ghSCv89xnw5HDMTCsp8/edit

I welcome people to suggest improvements/changes/ideas.

Kind regards,
Samuel