> Hi Dave,
>
> thanks for taking care of this!
>
> I saw that some features, e.g. "Add Experimental
> Content-Security-Policy-Support (CSP)" and the "heartbeat interval" were
> added to this release.

Hi Robert,

I’m +0 either way. TBH I had called it 1.6.1 before digging in an
extracting a list of changes… I’ll add this to the release process
to check this before rolling tarballs about the internet!

- hb interval is a bugfix, but it does change the behaviour
- csp I see your point

> I might be wrong, I think that according to semver this would raise the
> version number to 1.7 , http://semver.org/ says: "Given a version number
> MAJOR.MINOR.PATCH, increment the: [...] MINOR version when you add
> functionality in a backwards-compatible manner."
>
> What do you think?
>
> Best,
> Robert

Let’s see what others think.