On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 1:20 PM, benjamin.bast...@gmail.com <
benjamin.bast...@gmail.com> wrote:

> For filtered replication, I think it'd be good to keep the rcouch
> filter=_view optimization when the appropriate flag is enabled. If the
> flags aren't enabled, fall back on the old, inefficient style of filtering.

+1

> For someone querying view changes feed, I imagine they'd be interested in
> which keys and values are changing rather than just which docs in the view
> are changing. So, for a new "view changes" endpoint, I think it'd be good
> to include the key (as well as the doc ID) in the response body. So, rows
> would in a response would look something like:

wwhat would contains the changes ?  I woudl eventually replace by an "op"
member, saying updated or removed. (Eventually created but that might be
hard). Something that is actually handled in the latest changes in the view
log index:

https://github.com/rcouch/couchdb-couch-mrview/blob/maint/src/couch_mrview_updater.erl#L359-L366

> Also, it might be good to add an include_values option to do
> include_docs-style lookups for the emitted values which correspond to the
> emitted keys.

+1

I still have to look at your code to see how i can help more.

- benoit