Hi dev,

Question about clients communication with CouchDB 2.0.

Currently, with dev/run script there are going to start up 3 nodes at
15984, 25984 and 35984 ports. All bounded to localhost iface. With
which CouchDB HTTP client have to work? With some single one or with
each using inner pool and balancer or even with none since I have put
them behind HAProxy or similar service?

Shaping my question with the code:

server = couchdb.Server(url)

Should Server instance accept url as a string as it does for CouchDB
1.x or as a list of strings (list of urls). In the last case I imagine
that my client will automagically switch between nodes urls in case if
connection with the current one fails or expects high load or just
asks too slow. What are the recommendations?

P.S. I also believe I need to make my client be able to handle
backdoor iface to perform operations (stats gathering, compactions
etc) which aren't available via cluster one, correct?

--