Dear Lena,

I would like to thank you very very much for your work in 2015. With your
extremely cool Weekly news, you have helped to spread the word about
CouchDB very much. This is simply awesome. I am convinced that we have
reached out to many more people as we have in 2013. And when looking to the
stats, the weekly news are very well received.

I am looking forward to 2015. We will definitely have some LOUDNESS and BIG
BANGS and we will communicate them with the weekly news :D

All the best for you and stay ... relaxed!

Very very kind regards

Andy

--
Andy Wenk