GitHub user benkeen opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/couchdb-fauxton/pull/265

    Changes page Filters tab moved to React

    This updates the Filter tab and filter on the Changes page
    to use React. It also ports over Components.FilterView and
    Components.FilterViewItem found in fauxton/components.js

    - There are no tests yet. I wanted to confirm I'm not barking
    up the wrong tree with any of this first.
    - I was thinking it would be cleaner to move the two
    fauxton/components (FilterView/FilterViewItem) into their own
    folder, along with their own store, actions and action types?
    More files, but it feels a bit weird to just load up those files
    with unrelated events.

    $ git pull https://github.com/benkeen/couchdb-fauxton changes-page-react

    https://github.com/apache/couchdb-fauxton/pull/265.patch

    This closes #265

----
commit 3cd53b3a690b68523d1200baf2c375d49a8fceac
Author: Ben Keen <ben.k...@gmail.com>
Date:   2015-02-11T01:04:23Z

    Changes page Filters tab moved to React

    This updates the Filter tab and content on the Changes page
    to use React. It also ports over Components.FilterView and
    Components.FilterViewItem found in fauxton/components

    - There are no tests yet. I wanted to confirm I'm not barking
    up the wrong tree with any of this first.
    - I was thinking it would be cleaner to move the two
    fauxton/components (FilterView/FilterViewItem) into their own
    folder, along with their own store, actions and action types.
    More files, but it feels a bit weird to just load up those files
    with unrelated events.

----

---
with INFRA.