Hi All,

I went through the thread on dev-mailing list and also followed the IRC
Meeting.[1]

The summarized information I got is as follows.

The featured list of Widgets are given below as proposed.

   - Cluster Quick Management
   - Recently Visited Databases
   - Active Tasks
   - _users/_replicator
   - customizable widgets
   - optional : user profile

I also plan to follow and complete the tutorial [2]
And read [3] for Flux pattern
For React.js [4]
Look at how data flow
Try and create menu item called 'Dashboard'[5-6]
Create a module dashboard

Am I correct here or did I miss anything?

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-dev/201503.mbox/%3ccaj1bcferumj+ctajvoepnu4up3dyiskmbvbvnveqdkhqee5...@mail.gmail.com%3E
[2] https://github.com/ryanflorence/react-training/tree/gh-pages/lessons
[3]