Hi all,

though good news is boring, let me share it nonetheless:
- I ran my application (open-source soonish I hope) against CouchDB
(apache-couchdb-2.0.0-1c1cc8f) - and it runs well (as it did w/ 1.6.1 and
Cloudant). Switching ?since from numbers to strings was an exercise I did
before, so probably I was comfortable, but still: it did work.
plus
- copy-ing a 1.6.1 file to bespoke 2.0 did work (accessible via local port
15986)
- replicating from local port to cluster port did also work well

The main reson for me to share this is: join me in doing the same simple
test! Probably you stumble over sth but that's OK. Or it works 4 you, than
you also help the team with your feedback...

Best
    Sebastian

P.S.: there is a docker image and other nice support available for real
quick testing @
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BtndYr-0KDQTqBSLVdJoR_8C5ObYjT1RBo_Qyh5ykdQ/edit#