Hi Jenn,

Deepest apologizes for the long delay in my reply.
I'd love to, the only issue is that I don't even know how to do it myself lol

However since nobody claimed these items, I think I can do them. I was mainly concerned about not meeting the time frame since I'll need to dig into the repo, commit messages, discussions etc... for the first time to get insight. But if I understand correctly, 200-300 words is not like a "CouchDb: The Definitive Guide" chapter, so it might actually turn out to be much easier than what I thought.

If that works for you, I can get them done by the 13th of August :)