I'm going to be a dumbass here and attempt to paraphrase - pls fix mine up
so that I may understand it.

You've written a CouchDB clone on top of MS's ChakraCore stack, but it
isn't perfect because a) JavaScript modernized since CouchDB picked and
implementation (and maybe CouchDB should modernize too), and b) it is
somehow only the 'Query Server' side of CouchDB anyway.

- Paul